Metal cleaning machines INDUSTRY SECTOR Metal cleaning systems
Highly customizable washing for treating special parts
These machines have been designed to achieve a high degree of cleaning of complex parts.
3D models of the part are used to examine the treatment area and the system.
Its highly customizable nature makes it possible to enter flow logic for the internal channels of the part to ensure complete washing.
|ROBOCLEAN 1B||80° C|
|ROBOCLEAN 2B||80° C|
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
Roboclean parts washers are particularly designed machines for robotic isles.
The parts washer external structure shows the typical spraying features and a rotating basket.
The interior is specifically suited for the parts to wash that are placed on appropriate supports designed according to 3D models.
The working process consists in: the robot loads parts inside the machine that starts the automatic cycle (cover closing, washing, blowing and cover opening) and finally it unloads the washed parts.
It is possible to insert flushing logics in the internal pipes for a full washing in case parts make it necessary.
This parts washer allows small and medium size parts washing for a cycle that goes 3 to 5 minutes per part.
The Roboclean parts washer can wash a single type of parts, but it is possible, if previously planned, to redesign the position and washing supports for different types of parts.
- Pneumatic door opening and closing with 4 cylinders
- Separate remote electrical cabinet
- Electric timed steam extraction
- Tank thermal insulation with panels in Stainless steel AISI 430
- Tank liquid maximum level control and solenoid valve for automatic water intake
- Minimum level control
- Colour 4'' touchscreen display for settings and programs.
- Vertical multistage electric pump in Stainless steel AISI 304 with special gaskets
- Box filter with 6 cap filters in Stainless steel AISI 304 for pre-filtering the liquid returning to the tank
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- Safety limit switch on the cover opening
- Tank edge gasket
- IP 65 electric system with PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Weekly programming for the activation of heating and oil separator (if installed)
- Liquid heating with electric resistor in stainless steel
- Tank accessible from the outside of the cabinet with sludge settling partitions
- Structure and plates in STAINLESS steel AISI 304
- Centrifugal steam condenser
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Fein mesh box filter
- Duplex bag filter mounted in parallel on the pump delivery pipe in Stainless steel
- Flushing of the internal cavities
- Robot interface for loading and unloading
- PLC Siemens S1200 - HMI touchscreen Siemens KTP700
- High pressure washing pump
- Tank emptying pump
- Part presence/absence detectors