Parts washers WORKSHOP Division Metal cleaning systems
Parts washers with rotary basket and electromechanical commands
P is a system for automatic washing of mechanical parts.
The washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side jets.
Basket rotates through a gear motor.
The board is electromechanical.
Operators can set the tank liquid temperature as well as the length of the treament cycle.
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|P60||Ø 58 x H 38 cm||100 kg||60 lt|
|P80||9Ø 78 x H 43 cm||100 Kg||130 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
PhotoGallery P 60/80
Video P 60/80
P60 and P80 parts washers for an automatic washing process of small and medium size parts.
Operators place parts inside the basket, close the cover and start the cycle. Operators are free to work on other tasks.
A gear motors slowly turns the basket and the pump starts the liquid intake from the tank and sprays it with pressure over the parts throughout.
The washing liquid is made up of eco-friendly soaps mixed in water with a low-percentage of 3%.
Liquid heating (max 60 °C) and washing time (0 to 30 minutes) can be set on the switchboard.
Stainless-steel AISI 304 structure, pump and washing pipes.
- Reinforced basket in electrowelded net with external edge of galvanized steel
- Minimum level control
- Electric pumps in stainless steel AISI 304 with special gaskets
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- Safety limit switch on the cover opening
- Tank edge gasket
- Electromechanical control board
- Liquid heating with electric resistor in stainless steel
- Mechanical rotation of the basket by a gear motor
- Structure and plates in STAINLESS steel AISI 304
- Flexible suction and pump delivery pipes (easy maintenance)
- Stainless steel AISI 304 washing pipes with laser perforated nozzles
- Basket in stainless steel AISI 304
- Disc oil separator
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants