Parts washers WORKSHOP Division Metal cleaning systems
Parts washers with rotary basket, plc and touchscreen
Simplex is a system ideal for the automatic washing of small and medium size mechanical parts.
The washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side jets.
The slow rotation of the basket is ensured by a gear motor.
A PLC and touchscreen display management enables numberless customisations thanks to a wide range of accessories.
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|Simplex 100||Ø 97x H 54 cm||200 kg||210 lt|
|Simplex 120||Ø 117 x H 70 cm||300 Kg||270 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
PhotoGallery SIMPLEX 100/120
Video SIMPLEX 100/120
Simplex 100 and Simplex 120 parts washers are designed for medium size parts washing.
Operators place parts in the basket, close the cover and start the automatic process.
A gear motor slowly turns the basket and the pump sprays the washing liquid over the parts throughout by spray nozzles.
Degreasing chemical products mixed with water in low percentage, the temperature and the liquid pressure ensure an appropriate washing of parts.
On the switchboard can be set all machine parameters (temperatures, heating starting and washing times) through a colour touchscreen display, and displayed the machine alarms and warnings as well as monitored the washing process status-flow.
Simplex 100 and Simplex 120 parts washers can be equipped with a large number of accessories available such as compressed-air blowing, hot-air drying, high pressure pump, tank emptying pump and many others.
Simplex 100 and Simplex 120 parts washers are equipped with standard steam extraction to avoid operators being damaged from an excessive quantity of steam when the cover is opened.
- Electric timed steam extraction
- Reinforced basket in electrowelded net with external edge of galvanized steel
- Tank liquid maximum level control and solenoid valve for automatic water intake
- Minimum level control
- Colour 4'' touchscreen display for settings and programs.
- Electric pump in stainless steel with special gaskets
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- Safety limit switch on the cover opening
- Tank edge gasket
- IP 65 electric system with PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Weekly programming for the activation of heating and oil separator (if installed)
- Mechanical rotation of the basket by a gear motor
- Structure and plates in STAINLESS steel AISI 304
- Flexible suction and pump delivery pipes (easy maintenance)
- Stainless steel AISI 304 washing pipes with laser perforated nozzles
- Electric timed steam extraction
- Tank thermal insulation with panels in Stainless steel AISI 430
- Safety limit switch with cover opening lock during the cycle
- Panels under the basket with trap filter for grease and chip collection
- Pneumatic opening and closing of the cover with safety control
- Resistor and blower drying
- Steam extraction (patented system)
- Additional external trolley in Stainless steel AISI 304
- External trolley in Stainless steel AISI 304
- Thermal insulation of bag filter
- Centrifugal steam condenser
- Disc oil separator with gear motor
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Bag filter mounted on the pump delivery pipe in Stainless steel
- Teflon and Viton gaskets
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants
- Kit for use with strongly caustic chemical products
- Panels under the basket with additional filters
- High pressure washing pump
- Tank emptying pump
- Compressed air blowing and independent pipes