Parts washers WORKSHOP Division Metal cleaning systems
Parts washers with rotary basket, plc and touchscreen
Simplex Big is a system ideal for the automatic washing of medium and large size mechanical parts.
The washing is carried out by the actionof upper, lower and side jets.
The slow rotation of the platform is ensured by a gear motor with a torque limiter.
A PLC management enables numberless customisations thanks to a wide range of accessories.
The 2-bath machines (2B) have two separate tanks and carry out both washing and rinsing.
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|Simplex Big 2B 1000||Ø 90 x H 70 cm||600 Kg||250 lt / 250 lt|
|Simplex Big 2B 1200||Ø 110 x H 80 cm||600 Kg||300 lt / 300 lt|
|Simplex Big 2B 1400||Ø 128 x H 90 cm||600 Kg||400 lt / 400 lt|
|Simplex Big 2B 1800||Ø 165 x H 100 cm||800Kg||500 lt / 500 lt|
|Simplex Big 2B 2200||Ø 200 x H100 cm||800Kg||750 lt / 750 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
PhotoGallery SIMPLEX BIG 2B
Video SIMPLEX BIG 2B
Simplex Big 2B (two tanks) parts washers are precisely designed for washing and rinsing of very heavy medium and big sized parts.
Simplex Big parts washer is fitted with an external trolley where parts are located.
Operators push then the platform with parts inside the washing cabin, close the vertical door through a two-hand control system and start the working process.
A stainless steel pump carries out the washing through the liquid intake from the tank and sprays it over the parts while a gear motor slowly rotates the platform.
After parts washing and a short dripping, rinsing starts: during this phase a second pumps starts the rinsing liquid intake from the second tank and sprays it over the parts through specific pipes.
The parts washer can be entirely designed thanks to many accessories available and the whole working process is controlled by an industrial PLC.
On a touchscreen display and thanks to an intuitive software can be changed the operating parameters very easily, and checked the status of the installed devices as well as changed the 16 programs available.
Simplex Big parts washers are extremely solid and with a long life, and reduce operator hours, thus ensuring excellent results with very low operating costs.
A number of accessories are available: hot-air drying, high pressure pump, integrated manual washing, and many others.
- Electric timed steam extraction
- External trolley in stainless steel AISI 304 with drip-catcher, wheels and safety brakes
- ISO pneumatic cylinders and "anti-fall" pneumatic safety valves
- Two-hand safety control for the door closing
- Tank liquid maximum level control and solenoid valve for automatic water intake
- Minimum level control
- Colour 4'' touchscreen display for settings and programs.
- Electric pumps in stainless steel AISI 304 with special gaskets
- Safety limit switch on the door opening
- IP 65 electric system with PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Gear motor for basket rotation with torque limiter and centering sensor
- Reinforced basket in pressed grating with raised external edge in galvanized iron
- Sludge discharging door for an easy tank cleaning
- Stainless steel AISI 304 structure and plates in contact with the liquid
- Lower load-bearing structure in galvanized steel
- Triple door gasket (lower, upper and side)
- Flexible suction and pump delivery pipes (easy maintenance)
- Increased washing height
- Resistor and blower drying
- Additional external trolley in Stainless steel AISI 304
- Centrifugal steam condenser
- Disc oil separator with gear motor
- External pneumatic oil separator
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants
- Kit for use with strongly caustic chemical products
- Panels under the basket with additional filters
- Additional galvanized steel platform
- Platform and spider in Stainless steel AISI 304
- External platform with hydraulic elevator, MIN H 30 cm
- High pressure washing pump
- Tank emptying pump