Parts washers WORKSHOP Division Metal cleaning systems
Parts washers with rotary pipes and electromechanical commands
Atom is a system ideal for the automatic washing of medium and large size mechanical parts.
The washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side jets, and their rotation is ensured by a powerful steel pump.
The board is electromechanical.
Operators can set the tank liquid temperature as well as the length of the treament cycle.
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|Atom 1000||Ø 90 x H 70 cm||600kg||280 lt|
|Atom 1200||Ø 110 x H 80 cm||600 Kg||350 lt|
|Atom 1400||Ø 128 x H 90 cm||600 Kg||500 lt|
|Atom 1800||Ø 165 x H 100||600 Kg||700 lt|
|Atom 2200||Ø 200 x H 100||600 Kg||1000 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
ATOM parts washers are highly appropriate for medium and big sized parts washing.
Parts washers with front-load washing cabin with pneumatic lift door opening.
Operators load parts on a platform located on a solid front structure.
Once parts are loaded, the platform is pushed on rails into the washing cabin.
Door is full-safely closed through a two-hand safety control unit and a pneumatic "anti-fall" safety system.
Washing is automatic through specific pipes that turn around parts and spray the detergent liquid towards the platform centre.
Washing time and liquid temperature manually set in the switchboard.
- Electric timed steam extraction
- ISO pneumatic cylinders and "anti-fall" pneumatic safety valves
- Two-hand safety control for the door closing
- Tank liquid maximum level control and solenoid valve for automatic water intake
- Minimum level control
- Electric pump in cast iron with special gaskets
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- Safety limit switch on the door opening
- IP 65 electric system, electromechanical commands
- Reinforced basket in pressed grating with raised external edge in galvanized iron
- Sludge discharging door for an easy tank cleaning
- Fixed external loading/unloading station with drip-catcher in stainless steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel AISI 304 structure and plates in contact with the liquid
- Lower load-bearing structure in Stainless steel
- Triple door gasket (lower, upper and side)
- Thermal insulation of bag filter
- Centrifugal steam condenser
- Disc oil separator with gear motor
- External pneumatic oil separator
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Bag filter mounted on the pump delivery pipe in Stainless steel
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants
- Kit for use with strongly caustic chemical products
- Panels under the platform with additional filters
- External platform with hydraulic elevator, MIN H 30 cm
- Platform in stainless steel AISI 304
- High pressure washing pump
- Tank emptying pump
- Compressed air blowing and independent pipes
- Removable edges for grating in stainless steel, H 200 mm