Parts washers WORKSHOP Division Metal cleaning systems
Ultrasonic parts washers
The ultrasonic washing system by Teknox has been designed for a heavy and continuous use due to its high quality materials and to the latest technology.
Ultrasonic washing is carried out by Weber Ultrasonics GmbH generators and transducers.
Standard machines include an automatic mobile platform for high loading capacity in stainless steel, an additional tank for oil-trimming collection and circulating pump.
|Useful washing sizes (cm)||ultrasonic power||washing tank|
|k100||64 x 34 x H34||1 kW||100 lt|
|k200||88 x 47 x H38||2 kW||200 lt|
|k300||100 x 55 x H45||3 kW||300 lt|
|k500||120 x 65 x H55||4 kW||500 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
PhotoGallery SERIE K
Video SERIE K
K-series parts washers help you to wash parts in immersion with ultrasonic equipment. The machines consist of a main tank with the detergent water-based solution. The platform where parts are placed is automatically immersed in the liquid and all the surface is entirely washed through the ultrasonic action. The automatic washing process is set by a touchscreen display and operator is free to work on other tasks. Once the cycle is finished the platform surfaces and operators can remove the cleaned and degreased parts. An additional tank is equipped for the oils removal through the action of a circulation pump. A filter enables then the liquid filtering to remove small solid residues.
- Minimum level control
- Colour 4'' touchscreen display for settings and programs.
- Made in Germany generator and transducers, 2-year warranty.
- Generator embedded in the switchboard
- Automatic lifting and immersion platform
- Circulating pump for oil-trimming filtering and removal
- Ultrasonic transducers in the front and back side of the machine.
- Blow valve for tank emptying
- Compressed air blowing gun