Company Metal cleaning systems
SPECIALISTS IN CLEANING MACHINES
for surface treatments and washing
TEKNOX carries out its business with the aim of providing innovative technologies that are able to offer effective solutions to the problems associated with surface treatment and that meet the specifications of standards regarding the quality of washing processes.
TEKNOX specialises in consulting and the design and manufacture of metal cleaning systems:
The washers are currently used in a wide variety of ways: from motorbike, car and truck mechanics to bus, underground, train and ship maintenance sector, from grinding to painting, from automotive to woodworking manufacturers, from foundry to automatic turnery, from petrochemical to cosmetic industry, from fruit and vegetable to food producers.
Customers’ new and more demanding requests are the reason why Teknox constantly increases its skills.
The metal cleaning professionals
Our company, founded as SME Srl in 1967, has become over the last decades the reference in the parts washers for the Garage Equipment sector.
Teknox systems are a synonym for safety, quality and reliability
TEKNOX invests continuously in its production department, technical research and staff training. The premises in which the production department, engineering department and administrative offices are located covers an area of approximately 5000 square metres.
Our sales network continues its positive growth trend and consists of hundreds of distributors and resellers allover the five continents.
High quality and safety standards for control and testing.
The sheet metal processing department produces most of the sheet metal products that are used to make the washing systems.
The company has its own facilities for laser cutting, punching, bending, welding and finishing the sheet metal products.
For some of its parts, the company relies on other businesses that are specialised in processing stainless steel.
The warehouse covers an area of approximately 1,000 square metres and handles approximately 12,000 product codes.
Both commercial components and the internally produced semi-finished products are stored in the warehouse.
The computerized warehouse management system enables the components to be accurately identified and stocks to be checked quickly. The quality control system for the semifinished products and the purchased materials ensures that there are no non-compliant items in storage.
The assembly area that accounts for approximately 3,000 square metres is the largest in the production department. The highly qualified staff have several tasks: to assemble the components (electrical, mechanical and hydraulic) to the highest manufacturing standards, to test the systems and to answer requests for technical assistance.
The engineering department is responsible for the 3D design of all the systems, from the individual components up to the finished product.
This department also assesses customer requirements together with the cleaning and technical specifications.
The department is also responsible for programming the PLCs and drafting technical documentation such as production drawings, wiring, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams and the operation and maintenance manuals.
The sales and administration department is responsible for national and international marketing and the administrative management of the company, customer support and logistics.
Research center for the continuous process of renewal and technological improvement.
Over the last few years, TEKNOX has continued the process of renewal and technological improvement.
this technology, which involves the perforation of pipes using lasers, has enabled pressure losses to be reduced and nozzle maintenance times lowered.
The redesign of the hot air drying system installed on some models has enabled the operating temperature, and therefore the overall energy consumption, to be reduced and performance to be increased by 30%.
The new centrifugal condensation system, specially designed and patented by TEKNOX for water-based washing systems, has enabled the amount of steam that is generated to be significantly reduced and therefore also the cost of condensation equipment.
Technologic Innovations: THE ELECTRICAL PANEL DGT V4
The new DGT V4 control system, which is standard on TEKNOX models, is composed of:
- a PLC that manages the input and output signals and controls the activation of heating resistances and motors
- a touch-screen operator panel with a 4.3” or 7” backlit TFT LCD, 65536 colours display
- Siemens electromechanical components
The control software enables you to:
- customize the main machine functions such as times, temperatures and work cycles
- define up to 16 operating programs, each of which can include up to 48 different stages (apart from continuous operation systems) via an easy to use graphical system
- check the status of the various components of the machine in real time via a mimic diagram display
- set up the weekly schedule to turn on the heating of the treatment fluids
- set up the weekly schedule to turn on the oil separator (if installed)
- set the language in which to display information
- manage the minimum, maximum and safety temperatures for the liquids
- manage warning signals and machine alarms
- obtain information regarding the total machine cycle time (hour meter, cycle counter)
- automatically manage maintenance
- enable advanced functions such as energy saving (to optimise the overall power consumption of the machine)