Metal cleaning machines INDUSTRY SECTOR Metal cleaning systems
Multistage metal cleaning tunnel for complex and series produced mechanical components
The machine consists of several treatment chambers for washing, rinsing, blowing and drying.
They can be single or multi-stage with final drying according to needs.
All operations are performed automatically on the parts as they move along the conveyor belt.
Linear and oval conveyor tunnels
For the treatment of various shapes and sizes with mixed positioning
Linear and oval step-by-step pallet conveyor tunnels
For the customized treatment of technologically complex parts
For the internal and external treatment of profiles of various shapes and sizes
- Reduction of operating and manufacturing costs due to the possibility of incorporating these machines within automatic production areas.
- Reduction of costs through the use of biodegradable environmental friendly chemical detergents.
- High degree of washing cycle automation.
- Optimisation of treatment parameters without the need for constant monitoring by specialised operators.
- The opportunity to treat “technologically complex” components characterised by high production quantities and high final quality requirements.
- The opportunity to increase productivity and improve the efficiency of each production line.
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
Tunnel parts washers are the best option for a linear parts washing.
Parts are generally placed by operators on a conveyor belt going through all treatment phases up to the machine exit.
Tunnel parts washers are always designed and manufactured according to the process data: parts dimension and shape, hourly productivity, washing process type: degreasing, phosphating, rinsing, rust prevention, drying, cooling, etc.. Parts can be sometimes handled by a conveyor belt by means of two chains where supports are installed that are realized on the basis of the parts shape.
Steam extraction is ideal to evacuate steams generated during the washing phase.
Specific pipes covering the whole process area deliver washing and rinsing over the parts throughout.
Pressure is adjustable by appropriate lockable valves whereas internal pipes are installed on quick fastening fittings, thus ensuring an easy maintenance.
Hot-air drying is performed by electric blowers that take in the filtered air from exterior and spray it out through blade-nozzle pipes heated by electric resistors.
Parts loading: manual, by anthropomorphic robot, with slide falling modes.
Parts unloading: manual, by anthropomorphic robot (with or without vision system), with slide falling modes.
Tunnel parts washers can be customised according to the parts type (e.g.: for metal pipes or profiles washing the belt is sloping down for the detergent liquid dripping) or the customer's layout (e.g.: parts unloading on the returning belt or conveyor with pick & place system, oval shaped conveyor or chain belt for handling the parts loading and unloading from a single site).
- Electric timed steam extraction
- Feeding via gear motor (inverter-controlled adjustable speed)
- Safety barriers with photocells (in case of manual unloading)
- Total insulation in Stainless steel to reduce costs
- Siemens electric components
- Tank liquid maximum level control and solenoid valve for automatic water intake
- Minimum level control
- Colour 7'' touchscreen display for settings and programs.
- Electric pump in stainless steel with special gaskets
- Box filter with 6 cap filters in Stainless steel AISI 304 for pre-filtering the liquid returning to the tank
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- IP 65 electric system with PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Weekly programming for the activation of heating and oil separator (if installed)
- Liquid heating with electric resistor in stainless steel
- Structure and plates in STAINLESS steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel AISI 304 washing pipes with laser perforated nozzles
- Separate remote electrical cabinet
- Step by step feeding with dedicated pallets
- Safety barriers with photocells in loading and/or unloading phase
- Centrifugal steam condenser
- Disc oil separator with gear motor
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Robot interface for parts unloading (for pallet tunnels only)
- PLC Siemens S1200 - HMI touchscreen Siemens KTP700
- High pressure washing pump
- Part presence/absence detectors
- Signal tower for indicating system status