Parts washers catalog K LINE
|Useful washing sizes (cm)||Ultrasonic power||Load capacity||Washing tank|
|KS05||24 x 13,7 x H17||300 W - 26 kHz||5 kg||5 lt|
|KS10||30 x 14 x H17||550 W - 26 kHz||8 kg||10,5 lt|
|KS16||37,5 x 17,5 x H24||800 W - 38 kHz||15 kg||16 lt|
Ultrasonic metal washers for small parts.
The Teknox KS Ultrasonic Washing machine has been designed for small parts washing. Like all our washing systems, the KS models are also produced entirely in Italy.
- HT (heating up to 80° C)
- Unique tank
- Car/motorcycle maintenance
- Mechanical engineering, chip removal, foundries, moulding
- Surface treatment, pre-painting, paint stripping
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Cosmetic, Food
- Printing and colour industry
The new line of KS machines allows the ultrasonic cleaning of small and medium-sized parts.
The KS ultrasonic parts washers are equipped with a powerful microprocessor combined with a dedicated software that allows you to independently adapt the best washing frequency based on the temperature and volume of the liquid and the volume of the parts to be washed.
A manual potentiometer has also been included in the KS16 model that allows the "sweep setting", ie it allows you to superimpose an adjustable frequency modulation from 100 to 300 Hz to the washing frequency. This allows you to increase the washing performance by "breaking" the stationary waves that are created inside the tank.
- Aisi 304 stainless steel structure and sheets in contact with the liquid
- IP65 electrical cabinet with electromechanical controls
- Liquid heating with stainless steel electric resistance
- Whitening of internal weldings
- Stainless steel perforated sheet metal basket