Parts washers catalog LINEA SIMPLEX
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|Simplex 100||Ø 97x H 54 cm||200 kg||210 lt|
|Simplex 120||Ø 117 x H 70 cm||300 Kg||270 lt|
Parts washers with rotary basket, plc and touchscreen
Simplex performs the successful automatic washing of medium and large size mechanical parts.
Washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side nozzles. The slow rotation of the platform is ensured by a gear motor with a torque limiter. A PLC management enables numberless customisations thanks to a wide range of accessories.
- LT (heating up to 60° C)
- HT (heating up to 80° C)
- PLC with color Touch Screen
- Industry 4.0 option
- Unique tank
- Car/motorcycle maintenance
- Truck maintenance
- Railway, naval, aeronautical maintenance
- Mechanical engineering, chip removal, foundries, moulding
Simplex 100 and Simplex 120 parts washers are designed for medium size parts washing.
Operators place parts in the basket, close the cover and start the automatic process.
A gear motor slowly turns the basket and the pump sprays the washing liquid over the parts throughout by spray nozzles.
Degreasing chemical products mixed with water in low percentage, the temperature and the liquid pressure ensure an appropriate washing of parts.
On the switchboard can be set all machine parameters (temperatures, heating starting and washing times) through a colour touchscreen display, and displayed the machine alarms and warnings as well as monitored the washing process status-flow.
Simplex 100 and Simplex 120 parts washers can be equipped with a large number of accessories available such as compressed-air blowing, hot-air drying, high pressure pump, tank emptying pump and many others.
Simplex 100 and Simplex 120 parts washers are equipped with standard steam extraction to avoid operators being damaged from an excessive quantity of steam when the cover is opened.
- Timed electric exhaustion of steam
- Reinforced basket in electrically welded mesh with external border in galvanized steel
- Hatch closure assisted with gas springs and fastening hook
- Siemens® electric power parts
- 4” color touchscreen display for settings and programs
- Aisi 304 stainless steel filter in pump intake
- Tank border gasket
- Structure and sheet metal in contact with liquid in Aisi 304 stainless steel
- Minimum level switch
- Safety limit switch on cover opening
- Stainless steel electric pump with special seals
- Weekly programming to start heating and deoiler (if installed)
- IP65 electrical system, management via PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Heating of the liquid with stainless steel electric heating element
- Mechanical rotation of basket via gearmotor
- Internal welding bleaching
- Aisi 304 stainless steel washing pipelines with professional stainless steel flat nozzles
- Drain valves for emptying tanks
- Manual water filling valve
- Heat insulation with Aisi 430 stainless steel panels
- Safety limit switch with cover opening lock during cycles
- Panels under basket with grease and solids collection sump filters
- Maximum liquid level control in tank 1 and filling solenoid valve
- Compressed air blowing [B]
- Hot air drying with resistor and air blade side channel blower [B]
- Pneumatic cover opening and closing with two-hand safety control unit
- Basket in stainless steel Aisi 304
- Centrifugal steam condenser S mobile version
- Two-hands control for basket rotation with opened lid
- Stainless steel Aisi 304 external trolley with drops-catcher, wheels and safety brakes [C]
- Additional basket/platform in stainless steel
- Stainless steel Aisi 304 additional external trolley
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser, installed in bath 1
- Disc oil separator with dedicated motorization
- External pneumatic oil separator
- Bag filter in stainless steel, installed in the bath 1
- Magnetic spark plug for bag filter for ferrite powder
- Device for remote connection and remote support for HMI Weintek
- Kit for Industry 4.0 for HMI Weintek
- Manual washing and blowing with hoses and washing nozzle
- 80 bar manual washing and blowing with hoses and washing nozzle (both for LT or for HT available)
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants in the washing liquid
- Stainless steel fittings and valves kit (for parts that are in contact with liquids)
- PLC Siemens® S7 1200 - HMI touchscreen Weintek
- High pressure washing pump
- Panels under the basket with cap filter for collecting grease and chips
- Stainless steel Aisi 304 retention tank with drip-catcher
- Upper ramp fastened to the cover
- Nebulized rinse from water mains, draining into the washing tank
- Machine equipped with wheels for handling
- Emptying pump
- Signal tower for indicating system status
- Pipes with blade-nozzle in stainless steel 1/8"
ACCESSORIES NOTES LEGEND
B: panels under the basket are mandatory (if in the price list for that model)
C: the useful washing height is reduced by 130 mm