Metal cleaning machines INDUSTRY SECTOR Metal cleaning systems
Rotating basket metal parts washer for very large volume and heavy parts
A range of machines for automatically washing very large and heavy parts.
Excellent quality cleaning is achieved through the slow rotation of the basket and special nozzles.
The PLC enables the treatment to be customized.
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|1000||Ø 90 x H 70 cm||600 Kg||450 lt|
|1200||Ø 110 x H 80 cm||600 Kg||550 lt|
|1400||Ø 128 x H 90 cm||600 Kg||750 lt|
|1800||Ø 165 x H 100 cm||800 Kg||1000 lt|
|2200||Ø 200 x H 100 cm||800 Kg||1200 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
Video ROBUR 1B
Robur parts washers are designed for washing processes where top-quality and the highest reliability are crucial.
Robur parts washers are equipped with an external trolley where parts are placed for washing.
Operators push then the platform with parts into the washing cabin, close the vertical door through a two-hand control system and start the working process.
A stainless steel vertical pump carries out the washing through the liquid intake from a tank and sprays it over the parts while a gear motor slowly turns the platform.
The parts washer can be entirely designed thanks to many accessories available and the whole working process is controlled by an industrial PLC.
On a colour touchscreen display can be changed the operating parameters such as the liquid temperature, the starting and switching off times, and checked the operation of each device installed as well as modified the 16 washing programs available.
Robur parts washers are extremely solid and with a long life cycle, thus ensuring better-than-expected results.
Washers are able to treat parts heavier than 4,000 kg thanks to a number of customizations such as the motorized platform and rotation of jets.
Available accessories: diesel or natural gas burner, high pressure pump, integrated manual washing, hot-air drying.
- Electric timed steam extraction
- External trolley in stainless steel AISI 304 with drip-catcher, wheels and safety brakes
- ISO pneumatic cylinders and "anti-fall" pneumatic safety valves
- Two-hand safety control for the door closing
- Tank liquid maximum level control and solenoid valve for automatic water intake
- Minimum level control
- Colour 4'' touchscreen display for settings and programs.
- Vertical multistage electric pump in Stainless steel AISI 304 with special gaskets
- Box filter with 6 cap filters in Stainless steel AISI 304 for pre-filtering the liquid returning to the tank
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- Safety limit switch on the door opening
- IP 65 electric system with PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Gear motor for basket rotation with torque limiter and centering sensor
- Reinforced basket in pressed grating with raised external edge in galvanized iron
- Weekly programming for the activation of heating and oil separator (if installed)
- Liquid heating with electric resistor in stainless steel
- Tanks accessible from the outside and sludge discharge hatch for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel AISI 304 structure and plates in contact with the liquid
- Lower load-bearing structure in Stainless steel
- Triple door gasket (lower, upper and side) and gaskets for all tank covers
- Stainless steel AISI 304 washing pipes with laser perforated nozzles
- Tank thermal insulation with panels in Stainless steel AISI 430
- Increased washing height
- Hot air drying with side channel blower and resistors
- Loading and unloading automation
- Additional external trolley in Stainless steel AISI 304
- Thermal insulation of bag filter
- Thermal insulation of parallel mounted duplex bag filter
- Centrifugal steam condenser
- Disc oil separator with gear motor
- Double piping greater than half the height, can be excluded
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Fein mesh box filter
- Duplex bag filter mounted in parallel on the pump delivery pipe in Stainless steel
- Bag filter mounted on the pump delivery pipe in Stainless steel
- Manual washing and blowing with hoses and washing nozzle
- Motorized platform loading and unloading
- Additional platform in Stainless steel AISI 304
- Additional galvanized steel platform
- Platform and spider in Stainless steel AISI 304
- PLC Siemens S1200 - HMI touchscreen Siemens KTP700
- High pressure washing pump
- Tank emptying pump
- Compressed air blowing and independent pipes
- Removable edges for grating in stainless steel, H 200 mm
- Loading and unloading station (height reduced by 130 mm)