Parts washers catalog ROBUR LINE
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|R 1400||Ø 128 x H 90 cm||600 Kg||500 lt / 500 lt / 500 lt|
|R 1800||Ø 165 x H 100 cm||800 Kg||700 lt / 700 lt / 700 lt|
|R 2200||Ø 200 x H 100 cm||800Kg||800 lt / 800 lt / 800 lt|
|R 2600||Ø 225 x H 100 cm||800 kg||800 lt / 800 lt / 800 lt|
Rotating basket metal parts washer with three treatment baths for very large volume and heavy parts
Robur performs the successful automatic washing of medium and large size mechanical parts.
Washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side nozzles. The slow rotation of the platform is ensured by a gear motor with a torque limiter.
A PLC management enables numberless customisations thanks to a wide range of accessories.
In this configuration, parts washers have three separate tanks to carry out one washing and two rinsings, or two washings (with different detergents) and one rinsing.
- LT (heating up to 60° C)
- HT (heating up to 80° C)
- PLC with color Touch Screen
- Industry 4.0 option
- Triple tank
- Truck maintenance
- Railway, naval, aeronautical maintenance
- Mould washing
- Mechanical engineering, chip removal, foundries, moulding
- Surface treatment, pre-painting, paint stripping
- Aeronautical / Space Industry
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Cosmetic, Food
Robur 2B (two tanks) parts washers are accurately designed for washing and rinsing of very heavy medium and big-sized parts. Parts loading in Robur 2B is carried out by placing the parts on an external trolley located in front of the machine.
Operators insert the platform into the washing cabin, then close the vertical door and start the washing cycle.
A Stainless steel pump carries out the washing through the liquid intake from tank and sprays it over the parts while a gear motor slowly turns the platform.
Parts rinsing is carried out after washing: during this phase a second pumps starts the rinsing liquid intake from the second tank and sprays it over the parts through specific pipes.
The parts washer can be completely designed thanks to many accessories available and customised according to each customer's needs.
The operational parameters can be changed and monitored through a touchscreen display installed on the switchboard.
Robur 2B parts washers are extremely solid and with a long life cycle, and enormously reduce operator hours due to the appropriate repetition of the process, thus ensuring their high reliability.
A number of accessories such the motorized platform and rotation of the washing and rinsing jets enable an increased loading capacity for parts heavier than 4,000 kg.
- Pneumatic opening and closing of the lid with 2 safety hands control
- Timed electric exhaustion of steam
- Aisi 304 stainless steel external trolley with drip tray and wheels with safety brake
- ISO pneumatic cylinders and “fall-proof” pneumatic safety valves
- Thermal tank insulation with Aisi 430 stainless steel panels
- Siemens® electric power parts
- 4” color touchscreen display for settings and programs
- Box filter made up of 6 Aisi 304 SS vertical filters for pre-filtration of the liquid flowing back into the tank
- Aisi 304 stainless steel filter in pump intake
- Triple gasket for door (bottom, top and side) and gaskets on all tank lids
- Structure and sheet metal in contact with liquid in Aisi 304 stainless steel
- Minimum level switch
- Pressure gauge for control of pressure delivered
- Safety limit switch on door opening
- Gearmotor for basket rotation with torque limiter and centering sensor
- Sludge drain hatch for simple tank cleaning
- Reinforced pressed grating platform with galvanized steel raised outer edge
- Multiple-stage vertical electric pump in Aisi 304 stainless steel with special seals
- Manually adjustable washing pressure
- Weekly programming to start heating and deoiler (if installed)
- IP65 electrical system, management via PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Heating of the liquid with stainless steel electric heating element
- Internal welding bleaching
- Tanks accessible from the outside
- Stainless steel bottom section load-bearing structure
- Aisi 304 stainless steel washing pipelines with professional stainless steel flat nozzles
- Drain valves for emptying tanks
- Manual water filling valve
- Heat insulation with Aisi 430 stainless steel panels
- Maximum liquid level control and filling solenoid valve
- Compressed air blowing
- Hot air drying with resistor and air blade side channel blower
- Demineralizer with mixed resins and conductivity meter
- Increased washing height
- Centrifugal steam condenser M
- Additional basket/platform
- Stainless steel Aisi 304 additional external trolley
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Disc oil separator with dedicated motorization
- External pneumatic oil separator
- Bag filter in stainless steel
- Magnetic spark plug for bag filter for ferrite powder
- Device for remote connection and remote support for HMI Weintek
- Kit for Industry 4.0 for HMI Weintek
- Manual washing and blowing with hoses and washing nozzle
- 80 bar manual washing and blowing with hoses and washing nozzle (both for LT or for HT available)
- Motorised movement of the platform for loading and unloading [C]
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants in the washing liquid
- Stainless steel fittings and valves kit ( for parts that are in contact with liquids)
- PLC Siemens® S7 1200 - HMI touchscreen Weintek
- High pressure washing pump
- High pressure rinsing pump
- Circulating pump from cleaner to more contaminated tank
- Insulated stainless steel roller shutter front door
- Platform and spider in stainless steel Aisi 304
- External platform with hydraulic elevator
- Stainless steel Aisi 304 retention tank with drip-catcher
- Rinsing by water supply and direct drain outlet
- Nebulized rinse from water mains, draining into the washing tank
- Compressed air blowing with upper pipe adjustable in height
- Tank on the opposite side when compared to standard
- Removable edges for grating in stainless steel, H 200 mm
- Tanks emptying pump (3)
- Signal tower for indicating system status
- Loading / unloading external station (second platform included)
ACCESSORIES NOTES LEGEND
C: the useful washing height is reduced by 130 mm