Parts washers catalog P LINE
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank||Alimentazione|
|P 60M||Ø 58 x H 38 cm||100 kg||60 lt||Monofase|
|P 80M||Ø 78 x H 43 cm||100 Kg||130 lt||Monofase|
|P 60||Ø 58 x H 38 cm||100 kg||60 lt||Trifase|
|P 80||Ø 78 x H 43 cm||100 kg||130 lt||Trifase|
Parts washers with rotary basket and electromechanical commands
P is the optimal system for the automatic washing of medium size mechanical parts.
Washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side nozzles. The slow rotation of the platform is ensured by a gear motor with a torque limiter. A PLC management enables numberless customisations thanks to a wide range of accessories.
- LT (heating up to 60° C)
- Unique tank
- Car/motorcycle maintenance
- Truck maintenance
- Railway, naval, aeronautical maintenance
- Mechanical engineering, chip removal, foundries, moulding
P60 and P80 parts washers for an automatic washing process of small and medium size parts.
Operators place parts inside the basket, close the cover and start the cycle. Operators are free to work on other tasks.
A gear motors slowly turns the basket and the pump starts the liquid intake from the tank and sprays it with pressure over the parts throughout.
The washing liquid is made up of eco-friendly soaps mixed in water with a low-percentage of 3%.
Liquid heating (max 60 °C) and washing time (0 to 30 minutes) can be set on the switchboard.
Stainless-steel AISI 304 structure, pump and washing pipes.
- Basket in drawn sheet metal with external border in Aisi 304 stainless steel
- Reinforced basket in electrically welded mesh with external border in galvanized steel
- Hatch closure assisted with gas springs and fastening hook
- Aisi 304 stainless steel filter in pump intake
- Tank border gasket
- Structure and sheet metal in contact with liquid in Aisi 304 stainless steel
- Minimum level switch
- Safety limit switch on cover opening
- Stainless steel electric pump with special seals IP65 electrical system, electromechanical controls
- Heating of the liquid with stainless steel electric heating element
- Mechanical rotation of basket via gearmotor
- Internal welding bleaching
- Intake and delivery pump hose (easy maintenance)
- Aisi 304 stainless steel washing pipelines with professional stainless steel flat nozzles
- Drain valves for emptying tanks
- Manual water filling valve
- Compressed air blowing (fixed time 3') [B]
- Electric timed steam extraction
- Basket in stainless steel Aisi 304
- Disc oil separator integrated into basket rotation
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants in the washing liquid
- Stainless steel fittings and valves kit ( for parts that are in contact with liquids)
- High pressure washing pump
- Panels under the basket with cap filter for collecting grease and chips
- Upper ramp fastened to the cover
- Machine equipped with wheels for handling
- Emptying pump
ACCESSORIES NOTES LEGEND
B: panels under the basket are mandatory (if in the price list for that model)