Parts washers WORKSHOP Division Metal cleaning systems
Parts washers with rotary basket and electromechanical commands
P is a system for automatic washing of mechanical parts.
The washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side jets.
The basket rotates through a gear motor.
The board is electromechanical.
Operators can set the tank liquid temperature as well as the length of the treament cycle.
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|P 100||Ø 95 x H 54 cm||200 kg||210 lt|
|P 200||Ø 117 x H 70 cm||300Kg||270 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
PhotoGallery P 100/120
Video P 100/120
P100 and P120 parts washers for the automatic medium-sized parts washing.
Operators allocate parts inside the basket, close the cover and start the cycle.
A gear motors slowly turns the basket and the pump sprays the detergent liquid with pressure over the parts from the higher, lower and side pipes.
The washing liquid is made up of eco-friendly soaps mixed in water by a low-percentage.
On the switchboard can be set the liquid heating (max 60 °C) through a manual thermostat, and the washing time (0 to 30 minutes) through a timer.
Stainless-steel AISI 304 structure, pump and washing pipes.
P100 and P120 parts washers are equipped with standard motorized steam extraction to avoid operators being damaged from an excessive quantity of steam.
- Electric timed steam extraction
- Reinforced basket in electrowelded net with external edge of galvanized steel
- Minimum level control
- Electric pump in stainless steel with special gaskets
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- Safety limit switch on the cover opening
- Tank edge gasket
- Electromechanical control board
- Mechanical rotation of the basket by a gear motor
- Structure and plates in STAINLESS steel AISI 304
- Basket in stainless steel AISI 304
- Disc oil separator
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants
- Panels under the platform with additional filters