Parts washers WORKSHOP Division Metal cleaning systems
Parts washers with rotary basket, plc and touchscreen
Simplex Big is a system ideal for the automatic washing of medium and large size mechanical parts.
The washing is carried out by the action of upper, lower and side jets.
The slow rotation of the platform is ensured by a gear motor with a torque limiter.
A PLC and touchscreen display management enables numberless customisations thanks to a wide range of accessories.
|Washing capacity ( Ø x H )||Basket load capacity||Tank|
|Simplex Big 1B 1000||Ø 90 x H 70 cm||600 Kg||280 lt|
|Simplex Big 1B 1200||Ø 110 x H 80 cm||600 Kg||350 lt|
|Simplex Big 1B 1400||Ø 128 x H 90 cm||600 Kg||500 lt|
|Simplex Big 1B 1800||Ø 165 x H 100 cm||600 Kg||700 lt|
|Simplex Big 1B 2200||Ø 200 x H 100 cm||600 Kg||1000 lt|
- Maximum temperature setting 60°C
- Maximum temperature setting 80°C
PhotoGallery SIMPLEX BIG 1B
Video SIMPLEX BIG 1B
Simplex Big parts washers are ideal for highly heavy medium and big-sized parts washing.
Simplex Big parts washer is equipped with an external trolley where parts are placed.
Operators push then the platform with parts into the washing cabin, close the vertical door through a two-hand control system and start the working process.
A stainless steel horizontal pump carries out the washing through the liquid intake from the tank and sprays it over the parts while a gear motor slowly rotates the platform.
The parts washer can be entirely designed thanks to many accessories available and the whole working process is controlled by an industrial PLC.
On a colour touchscreen display can be changed the operating parameters such as the liquid temperature, set the heating starting and switching off times, and checked the operation of each device installed as well as changed the 16 washing programs available.
Simplex Big parts washers are extremely solid and have a long life cycle, and reduce operator hours, thus ensuring excellent results with very low operating costs.
Available accessories: diesel or natural gas burner, high pressure pump, integrated manual washing, hot-air drying.
- Electric timed steam extraction
- External trolley in stainless steel AISI 304 with drip-catcher, wheels and safety brakes
- ISO pneumatic cylinders and "anti-fall" pneumatic safety valves
- Two-hand safety control for the door closing
- Tank liquid maximum level control and solenoid valve for automatic water intake
- Minimum level control
- Colour 4'' touchscreen display for settings and programs.
- Electric pumps in stainless steel AISI 304 with special gaskets
- Filter in stainless steel AISI 304 on the pump suction
- Safety limit switch on the door opening
- IP 65 electric system with PLC touchscreen (DGT V4)
- Gear motor for basket rotation with torque limiter and centering sensor
- Reinforced basket in pressed grating with raised external edge in galvanized iron
- Sludge discharging door for an easy tank cleaning
- Stainless steel AISI 304 structure and plates in contact with the liquid
- Lower load-bearing structure in galvanized steel
- Triple door gasket (lower, upper and side)
- Flexible suction and pump delivery pipes (easy maintenance)
- Increased washing height
- Resistor and blower drying
- Additional external trolley in Stainless steel AISI 304
- Thermal insulation of bag filter
- Centrifugal steam condenser
- Disc oil separator with gear motor
- External pneumatic oil separator
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser
- Bag filter mounted on the pump delivery pipe in Stainless steel
- Kit for use with abrasive contaminants
- Kit for use with strongly caustic chemical products
- Panels under the platform with additional filters
- Additional galvanized steel platform
- Platform and spider in Stainless steel AISI 304
- External platform with hydraulic elevator, MIN H 30 cm
- Platform in stainless steel AISI 304
- High pressure washing pump
- Tank emptying pump
- Removable edges for grating in stainless steel, H 200 mm